Thursday, August 23, 2007

The First Haircut and My Favorite sign...

Zeke is doing such a good job with all the signs we've taught him! He is a little sponge when it comes to communication! He is more hampered by our inability to remember a lot of new signs than his own. So, we go slowly! But , my very favorite, is the sign for "I love you." When Zeke does it, it looks more like the sign for the letter "f." He does this in response to us either saying or signing "I love you," and this week has begun to sign it without us doing it first! What a sweetheart!
Today, he had his first haircut. Megan was great! She let him sit on my lap and play with combs. And I really don't know how she managed to cut his hair, with all his moving around! And, he didn't scream for too long :) Of course, he's had his hair cut before, but this was the first time we took him. Here are some pictures for your viewing pleasure...




5 comments:

M said...

I am just adoring him....I love the next to last picture....it is so precious.

Anonymous said...

What a little man! He is a cutie!
Marnea

Anonymous said...

Jean,

I am enjoying the continuing blog. I think it's great to see the progress being made by Zeke and the family. I talk to Shane almost every day and have told him that it would be nice for you both to continue the blog for your friends and family.

It's all very cool.
Thanks,
Ron Buck

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.