
Wow! It's hard to believe that three months ago we were meeting Zeke for the first time! In many ways it feels like he's been here forever! I will never forget the sight of him walking across the floor holding on to his caretaker's hand. I remember thinking "What a brave little boy!" And that he is. He is really determined. Today, he finally started walking on his new cast. It has been frustrating him since Friday, but today he figured out how to do it!
He's also learning more and more English. In addition to repeating most of what we say, he's also starting to name things he sees. One of my favorites is when we walk in the front door and he says, "Home." He also has added to his list of signs. I need to write down all the signs and words he says, so I can keep track.
The picture at the top is from Gotcha Day. Here is one from this morning.

No comments:
Post a Comment