Those were the instructions we were given today! Zeke got his 15th cast. This one is "Semi-rigid" (I think that's what it's called). We are to peel it off on Christmas in preparation for his surgery Dec. 26. It's much lighter than the plaster. A couple of times, I've seen Zeke lift his leg and it sort of flies up in the air, like he was expecting it to be much heavier :) So, after not getting in the tub since August, Zeke gets to take a bath on Christmas!! Yippee. Maybe he'll spend the whole day in the tub! haha He won't get a bath again for at least three weeks after... Apparently Zeke is a record breaker, and no one at this clinic has had 15 casts before. That's a good thing. It is good to live in a country where a birth defect like this is treated in infancy, when the treatment is much easier.


Josh and Zeke reading in the waiting room...

Earlier this week we had fun decorating the tree.

Here is Zeke's first view of the train! It reminds me of Josh at about the same age...
1 comment:
I cannot even begin to express how happy I am to see things are going well for Zeke's treatments. He is so adorable, and I cannot wait until he doesn't have to have casts anymore.
Way to go Zeke in doing so well.
Post a Comment