Thursday, December 6, 2007

Snow!

Zeke went out in the snow for the first time today! After lunch, we started getting him ready. He didn't like it when I tucked his pants into his socks or when I added another pair of pants. But, then I'd say "Do you want to go outside?" Of course, he did, so he settled down. But when Josh tried to put the boot on him instead of his normoal shoe, he started to loose it! But, again he settled down...well, I admit, I caved on that one and just put his shoe on! He wasn't going to
be walking in the snow anyway. Then, the biggie...I tried to tie some plastic bags over his cast. MELTDOWN!


That time, when I asked if he wanted to go outside with Josh (AKA Big Brother, hero...) he said "No!" Bless his heart! He didn't know what to think. Josh went up and got his quickdrying towel and we wrapped that around his leg. Then, as we put him into the sled, we stuck the plastic bags over his leg. He still wasn't that happy about it.


But then, when Josh pulld him down the (little) hill, he decided this was fun, after all.

Finally, thumbs up :)

1 comment:

Rebekah Vincent said...

OHHH I love seeing your family! Your boys are so wonderful together and Josh is such an awesome big brother!Hope we get to meet at FTIA's reunion in July!
Hugs Bekah