Sunday, March 23, 2008

He's 3!!!


Today we celebrated both Easter (Zeke's first) and Zeke's 3rd birthday. We started with baskets and candy, and then went to church. Afterwards, Zeke was playing chase with a few other little ones. I should have stopped him, but was so enjoying watching him run! And also watching him actually play with other kids! He's come a long way in 8 months!
We went up to my sister's for lunch. Zeke met a few new people (my sisters mother-, brother- and sister- in law). He loved the cake, but not eating it- just blowing out the candle! He did a pretty good job with that, but I will say he is quite the drool factory, and well, I'm not sure if it was the air or the spit that put the candle out! Either way he had a great time! When he opened a gift, he'd say, " Wow! Cool! Nice!"
Before church

FInding eggs with PapPap

Time for Cake!

No comments: