Well, things are really moving along. Over the past few days, I started wondering where those documents were that I had fededed to the Deepartment of State. Shane walked in with them yesterday! I'm glad they weren't blown away, since the Fedex man just dropped them on the porch, and didn't even knock! It's really strange to be facing the end of the paperchase. Strange, but good! Monday, the CCAA opens up again after the New Years holiday. Which means they'll be signing PAs(like ours!!!) and TAs and all that other good stuff...
Today I'm going to make copies of all the things I got back from the state department, and get them ready to send to the Chinese Embassy in DC next week. The Embassy will not authenticate anything over six months old. So, I need my birth certificate to be done before MArch 22. Otherwise, I'd send all the documents together! As it is, once the redos are done, we'll get them county sealed, state sealed, and Dept. of State sealed, and then they'll go in a second bunch off to the Embassy.
Saturday, February 24, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment