I have been asked many times how Zeke gets around in his cast. So, I attempted to get some video of him today, dancing, jumping, climbing,etc. The only problem was that as soon as the camera came out, he stopped whatever he was doing and stared! So, instead, you just get a few pictures tonight. First is Zeke watching his first soccer game. As soon as we got out of the car, and he heard the people yelling, he started yelling too. And I could have sworn I heard him yell, "Charge the Goalie!" at one point... (And, yes, it is my goal to learn how to rotate those pictures...soon!)


Next is a family picture taken at Shane's sister's house last weekend.

Two handsome boys... (saying cheese!)

The next ones take a bit of explanation. There's a Wiggles song called "Wake Up Jeff!" The guy pretends to be asleep and the others are waking him up. Well, Zeke, working hard for his first Oscar, likes to pretend the same thing. So, at lunch today I had to sing "Wake up Zeke!"


That's it for today.
1 comment:
Those are great....and Josh always amazes me with how proud he is of his new brother. How so very lucky Zeke is to have been united with you guys.
Post a Comment