First, here is Zeke's old cast, and you can see his little toes hanging out. Not a good thing...
Here are some of his feet after the cast came off. It's hard each week to get his legs at the same angle as the week before, so as to have a good point of comparison. Wiggly two year olds aren't the most cooperative :)
Here is a blurry close-up of his foot. I'm not sure if you can see, but the callous on the side is really getting smaller.

1 comment:
To Dear Zeke on the eve of his baptism:
Dear Zeke,
I wanted to write some things to you on this most important eve. You will be held up before the Lord tomorrow by your parents and the members of your church – in a ceremony in which they promise to raise you in the Lord.
You are already His! I have watched and witnessed the mighty and powerful hand of the Lord in your young life! For that I thank and praise Him! I had the honor and blessing to watch as your parents reached across continents and oceans in their pursuit of you. Did they know it was you who they were reaching for? No, of course not! But the Lord did. Before you were ever born in a country far, far away the Lord knew that these two, Christian Americans were to be your forever parents. He walked them through the valleys, He made their paths straight, and He guided, guarded and protected their every step. He moved mountains in their pursuit of YOU!
My prayers for you, dear boy are that you will always feel the deep, powerful love of your parents (and Josh) and that you will one day come to a saving knowledge of the sovereign love and grace of our Lord. I pray you will grow in wisdom, prosper in faith, love like He loves us and have a never ending appreciation for what the Lord has done in your life. I pray peace and trust all your days – in Him and how He loves you.
I am so thankful you are in your parents loving and trusting arms. I am so thankful that they acknowledge the Lord’s hand in your birth and “rebirth” in their family and I am so thankful that you will be raised in a Christian home! I am so thankful that we are no longer “Waiting for Zeke”. Now we are waiting to see where the Lord will take you in this life He has planned for you before the beginning of time!
God bless you, sweet Zeke!
Patty Harral for the Harral gang
Post a Comment