Sunday, September 16, 2007

A Long Weekend

Well, Friday night was a rough one. Zeke did the waking up and crying every hour or so. And that was with the regimin of Tylenol/Motrin every three hours! Since Shane and Josh were camping, I was on my own. AT about 1 am, I decided the only way I was going to get any sleep was on the floor of his room. So, I pulled out a sleeping bag and mat, and camped out on his floor. This helped. At least when he woke up each hour, he'd see me there and settle down quickly.
Although it was a rough first night, he's been pretty good since then. Zeke seems to have found his speed again! People are pretty amazed at how quickly he gets around on this cast.
This past week, he started babbling. He looks at me and says, "Mom. Bedebebedewebede." With hand gestures of course, and a very serious look on his face! He is also saying hot, cold, home, dog, help, duck,hey, Amen,and a few more. He learned a new song last Sunday, and has wanted it sung every naptime and nighttime since. Next Sunday, he will get baptized. That's about it on the Zeke front.

No comments: