Friday, September 28, 2007

Turning the Corner...

Zeke's foot is "turning the corner" literally! It looked great when the cast came off today.

And this new cast has his foot turned out a bit. I took a picture of his old cast beside the new cast. No, he doesn't have three legs!

He was able to sit on my lap during the casting, which made ME feel better, but he still screamed! My pants were covered with plaster. I figured either it would come out in the wash, or I'd have an excuse to go shopping. Sounds like a win-win, right? :) Zeke slept for a bit in the car, but still seemed pretty wiped out tonight. Hopefully, his glow in the dark cast(Josh's idea!) won't keep him awake.
Zeke had fun riding this toy around at my friend's house...but then, he sort of wore himself out!

1 comment:

Rebekah Vincent said...

Oh this is so beautiful to see, I am so excited for Zeke. Maybe we will see you next yr at FTIA's reunion.
I would love to meet your family.
Zeke looks like such a joy!
Bekah