Thursday, October 25, 2007
The Chatterbox
Last night, I finally did what the lady from the infant/Toddler Program asked me to do before our next meeting. I listed all the words Zeke says and signs. He says about 57 words, and has about 37 signs! Not too bad. I'm pretty sure there are more signs that I just didn't think of. Now that we've started the list, it will be easier to add to it. Over the past week, he's also started to put signs together, or a word and a sign together for a two word "sentence." Like the other night, when he saw a baby picture of Josh, and signed "beautiful" and said "baby." He has not let his lack of words stop him from entering into the age old practice of stalling at bedtime! Last night, after the reading and singing and praying, he signed, "Water." Good try! He's no longer afraid of the vacuum cleaner, now just sitting on the couch while I vacuum. Yesterday, he had his first trip to the dentist. His teeth looked good:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment