Friday, July 13, 2007

A busy Day!

Today we wnet to the Forbidden City. I can't think of a word to describe the size of it! It was huge! And very crowded. We also enjoyed watching the people. There were many groups of kids there and also families. At one point, two young girls asked if they could take their picture with us. They were really cute and so excited! Josh gave them each a patch he had brought along, and they loved that- when they walked around the corner, I saw them jumping up and down. There were many vendors there, as we were walking in, but Genie had tought us no thank you, so we got to practice that a lot. After lunch, Shane and Josh went swimming, and I went downstairs and had a foot massage! Ahh....Sixty minutes of bliss! It was fun talking to the lady doing the massage, but a bit challenging! She works 2pm-1am six days a week! We are still suffering a bit from the jetlag, but it could be much worse. Now, at 8:30, I'm past ready for bed though. Shane is being a bit of a camera hog, so there will probably be more pictures on th family blog (the boring one-haha). The link is to the left. We got more info on Zeke today, which if it is correct, tells us he drinks milk from a bottle, wears diapers, and sleeps in a crib! So, we struck out on those! Two more days before we meet him!

2 comments:

Mika's Page said...

Oh Jeanie! I'm so excited for you and family!!! You are THERE!!!! I've been thinking about you guys so much and sending prayers!!! I'm so excited for you!

I hope the rest of the trip goes as well!

Much love, Katie

Unknown said...

Hey Guys!

So excited to see how you all are doing! :) Wow, we are praying for you all!!

Love you!
Love,
The Donovans