Tuesday, July 10, 2007
Good News!
Yes, the Consulate in Guangzhou finally has our visa cable! I knew it would all be worked out, but I'm glad to not have one more detail to hash out right now! Although, I'll miss my daily phone calls to the CIS lady... not really :) Funny thing is, last night, I was up late getting all the documents in order that we need to travel, and I realized I have a copy of that cable! For some reason they sent it to me along with the other form. I could have faxed it myself! But, it's all done now, which is nice. Today is for last minute details, and oh yeah, weighing those suitcases...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Well, it's about time. What a long journey. I am so excited to follow along as you go meet your son. Safe travels!!! Blessings, Shelby
We walk along this road with you in praise and prayer!!!
May the Lord bless you and keep you.
xoxoxo
Post a Comment