I just figured out how to e-mail posts to the blog. I hope I just
figured it out! I'm not sure how the posting will work once in
China, so I needed a back up plan. Of course, this way doesn't
support images or attachments, so I'll need a back up plan to the
back up plan!
Not much to report today. The never ending consulate saga
continues... We are making progress, however. They at least
received the cover sheet for the fax, just not the rest. Well, they
"can't find it."
I dread weighing the bags once they're packed! It reminds me of
that game... The one where everyone has to say the ten things they'd
take on a desert island. What will I need to leave out? I keep
joking that if the bags are too heavy, I'll just take out Shane's and
Josh's clothes! haha They THINK I'm joking! Oh well, back to
packing...
Monday, July 9, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment