Friday, July 20, 2007

SCORE!

Big news of the morning is that Zeke sat in the stroller without screaming and trying to escape! I'd love to take the credit for this, but no one will be surprised to learn that it was Josh who got him in! Zeke adores his big brother. And I think the feeling is mutual. When Josh leaves our room to head down to his, Zeke stands at the door for a minute and cries... He is learning though that those who love him will come back. Today is just a rest day for us.

4 comments:

barrett4982 said...

Jean,

You'd better keep your boys out of trouble! I don't know what kind of crowd they're hanging out with at the park.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts and story with us. We are very happy for you.

Mike

Mika's Page said...

I'm so glad the transition is going so well! Way to go, Josh!! I'm glad Josh could get him in the stroller!!

Mika's Page said...

Katie

Anonymous said...

Way to go, Josh! I love hearing how you are with your little brother. Now we can't wait to see you both in person. Hope you enjoy the rest of your "Grand Adventure"!

Mrs. Harral for the Harral gang