Monday, July 16, 2007
We've got Zeke!
Well, I know everyone would like pictures, and more of a story, but we're having too much fun right now just sitting around looking at the little guy! Shane went out to get us some dinner, and Josh just got the first few laughs out of Zeke! Things went pretty well. He still has those chunky cheeks and dimples! You will see soon, when the camera hog, I mean SHane gets back! I'll write more later about the day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Whoo Hooo!!!!!!!!
So glad for the update - praising the Lord for His marvelous ways! Will check in later for pictures.
Love in Him,
Patty for the Harrals
YEAH!!!!! We are so excited and can't wait for pictures. Glad to hear that you are enjoying your first times with Zeke and things are going relatively well. God bless you and may He carry you through this terrific journey.
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee is all I can say....I am so happy for you guys. I bet he settles in with you so quickly with all that love around him.
Post a Comment